E-Learning – we are delighted to be able to offer our clients more learning options
HSF Training Ltd are now offering E-Learning and blended learning options for Health and Safety, Food Safety, First Aid, Fire Safety, Customer Service and Licensing courses, developed and approved by Highfield.
All the e-learning we offer has been developed by industry experts who really understand what effective training delivery is and therefore only produce meaningful content with interactive exercises (of which there are many) to enhance the learning experience and not just look good. The developers also fully understand assessment and ensure content covers the required criteria and learning outcomes to meet both legislative and qualification requirements. The e-learning we offer includes:
- Interactive exercises/games
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more.
There are many great benefits of good quality e-learning, for example:
- Courses can be completed at your own pace, when it’s convenient for you or your staff
- It offers an extremely cost effective solution, especially when you consider time out of the workplace to attend training and costs of cover, travel and other expenses
- Completing an e-learning course can give you the fundamentals you need to enroll on a higher-level course
- E-learning can act as a useful supplement to traditional learning, especially for revision or for a blended learning approach, to reduce the amount of time spent in the classroom, whilst still receiving a quality learning experience.
Blended learning options
For those who wish to combine classroom tuition with e-learning, allowing for course flexibility and meeting personal and business learning needs, then this option is currently available for some courses and we are currently working on providing more. For further information or to discuss your specific requirements please contact a member of our team.
How to book your e-learning course
- Please browse through the e-learning we offer.
- Choose the course you wish to study.
- Pay for your course over the phone by contacting us on 0191 5022515 or via Paypal.
- We will then supply you with log-in details to start your training.
Please remember that you can contact us at any time for further information or assistance by telephoning 0191 5022515 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaining Ofqual Regulated Qualifications
After you have successfully completed your e-learning course, if you wish to gain a formal Ofqual regulated qualification, then for some courses we can arrange for a time and place for you to sit the regulated assessment. For further information with regards to this please contact the HSF Training Ltd office on 0191 5022515 and speak to a member of the team for further details (please note additional fees apply).
We currently offer courses in the following subject areas and are currently working to develop further training: