Fire Safety training for Marshall and Wardens is required, where a responsible persons fire risk assessment has identified that fire marshalls or fire wardens are needed. Training should be given to those appointed to assist in ensuring they are competent to fulfill their role.
The Fire Safety for Marshall and Wardens Training course content includes:
- Common causes of workplace fires and their prevention
- Emergency lighting, signage and fire alarms
- Fixed fire fighting installations
- Evacuation assembly points and fire evacuation drills
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Legislation and fire risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical, where required)
The Fire Safety training for Marshall and Wardens is delivered over half a day or a full day, dependent on the client and site requirements. If required, and where practical, we can organise and invigilate a fire evacuation with the aim of enhancing the awareness of delegates, identifying potential problem areas and assist in providing solutions to problems, aiding staff training and a safe, effective evacuation procedure.
The Fire Safety training for Marshall and Wardens course is assessed through practical completion of tasks and a short end of course test. Upon successful completion, delegates will receive a certificate issued by HSF Training Ltd.
This is delivered as an in-house course, where we train your staff within your premises. Alternatively, if it suits you better, we can deliver the course at our well equipped training rooms in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, or at Billingham, Cleveland, at a date and time that works for you. Please contact us on 01915022515 or email us at email@example.com for further details or for a quote for in-house training.