The First Aid at Work Revalidation training course ensures First Aid At Work certificates are renewed and maintained.
The First Aid at Work Revalidation course is delivered at our training rooms in Sunderland, North East England or Billingham, Cleveland and can be delivered in-house at a client’s own site. Please note that a maximum of 12 delegates can be accommodated on this course.
This course can be taken up to 3 months before the expiry date of a current First Aid at Work certificate, or up to 28 days after the certificate expiry date.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of first aid
- Manage a first aid emergency situation
- Give Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), including the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Control severe blood loss
- Manage an unconscious casualty, including seizures
- Recognise the symptoms of a number of life threatening and non-life threatening conditions associated with most workplaces, including:
- anaphylactic shock
- eye injuries
- spinal injury
- temperature extremes.
There are no hidden extras in the price we charge. The course cost includes:
- All course materials including a First Aid at Work textbook
- HSF Training Ltd certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
- Lunch and refreshments provided on open courses.
We do also offer the First Aid at Work Revalidation course as an awarding body accredited qualification. The syllabus is the same, but successful delegates will receive a Level 3 certificate issued by the awarding body. Please contact us regarding costs for this training option or if you would like to book an in-house course.
Our 2017 course dates:
- 16th & 17th February
- 7th & 8th March
- 4th & 5th April
- 8th & 9th May
- 26th & 27th June
- 31st July & 1st August
- 17th & 18th August
- 18th & 19th September
- 23rd & 24th October
- 21st & 22nd November