The First Aid at Work Revalidation training course ensures First Aid At Work certificates are renewed and maintained.
The First Aid at Work Revalidation course is delivered at our training rooms in Sunderland, North East England or Billingham, Cleveland and can be delivered in-house at a client’s own site. Please note that a maximum of 12 delegates can be accommodated on this course.
This course can be taken up to 3 months before the expiry date of a current First Aid at Work certificate, or up to 28 days after the certificate expiry date.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of first aid
- Manage a first aid emergency situation
- Give Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), including the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Control severe blood loss
- Manage an unconscious casualty, including seizures
- Recognise the symptoms of a number of life threatening and non-life threatening conditions associated with most workplaces, including:
- anaphylactic shock
- eye injuries
- spinal injury
- temperature extremes.
There are no hidden extras in the price we charge. The course cost includes:
- All course materials including a First Aid at Work textbook
- Lunch and refreshments provided on open courses
- Successful delegates will receive a Level 3 certificate issued by the awarding body, valid for 3 years.
Our 2018 course dates:
- 22nd & 23rd January
- 19th & 20th February
- 19th & 20th April
- 2nd & 3rd May
- 25th & 26th June
- 26th & 27th July
- 16th & 17th August
- 6th & 7th September
- 4th & 5th October
- 29th & 30th November
- 3rd & 4th December.