Invaluable first aid skills delivered in a positive learning environment.
The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to have suitable first aid arrangements so that employees receive immediate assistance if they are injured or become ill whilst at work.
First Aid training courses are an essential element to prepare individuals to administer first aid when necessary. The benefits of attending our courses include:
- the use of a variety of training methods and resources to keep training informative and enjoyable
- ample opportunities to practice skills learnt in a positive and relaxed environment
- delivery by tutors with a wide range of experience who can ensure courses are relevant to delegates’ work places
- the option of either awarding body accredited (Levels 2 & 3) or HSF Training Ltd certified courses.
In order for an employer to ensure their First Aid arrangements are adequate, they should conduct a first aid needs assessment, enabling them to identify, amongst other things, the number of first aiders and level of training required. They also need to ensure the training provider they select is competent. We understand our clients require assurance that we are a suitable first aid training provider and are happy to discuss your requirements with you, assist you with your first aid needs assessment or provide you with a copy of our Quality Manual which details the qualifications, assurance and verification systems we have in place. Please email or call us for further information.
We run a number of First Aid training courses throughout the year within our training rooms based in Sunderland and Billingham – easily accessible from all areas within the North East of England and close to cities such as Newcastle, Durham and Middlesbrough. We are also able to deliver in-house training both nationally and internationally. Our courses include:
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Revalidation
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillator Competent User
- Annual Refresher (HSE recommended)
With so many first aid training courses available, why not call us to discuss your company’s requirements or to book training? Alternatively, please click on any of the courses on this website to learn more about what they offer.