This interactive course is an ideal introduction to teaching, especially for individuals currently working or who would like to work for further education colleges, local authorities, and independent training providers.
The Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance Level 3 Award in Education & Training is completed by successfully achieving a minimum of 12 credits, combining mandatory and optional units. Learners will have several opportunities to practice the skills learned through delivery of micro teach sessions. Assessment is through production of a portfolio of evidence.
Mandatory group A:
- Roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
Optional group B:
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals
- Facilitate learning and development for groups
Optional group C:
- Assessment in education and training
- The principles and practices of assessment.
This course can be delivered at your premises, or at one of our comfortable training rooms in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, North East England, close to Durham and Newcastle or our venue at Billingham. Please note that a maximum of 6 delegates can be accommodated on this course.
Our open course dates for 2018:
- 11th-13th, 16th & 17th April plus guided study