The Level 3 Award in HACCP training course is designed for owners, managers, supervisors and HACCP team members within manufacturing, processing, catering and retail food organizations. It is also appropriate for all who inspect or audit food premises.
We deliver the Level 3 Award in HACCP course either as an open course at HSF Training Ltd’s rooms in Sunderland, or for groups of 6 or more we can deliver in your premises and adapt the course to meet your business’ HACCP procedures and structure.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Outline the role of HACCP in food production
- Know Legal obligations relating to HACCP
- List and describe the principles of HACCP
- Describe how to logically develop of a HACCP study
- Explain Hazard analysis methodology and terminology
- Identify critical control points and critical limits
- Understand Monitoring procedures
- Describe corrective action actions
- Explain suitable verification and validation of HACCP system
- Know how to Manage a HACCP system
A 2 day Level 3 Award in HACCP course held in our training rooms in Sunderland in the North East..
The course ends with a multi choice examination paper of 60 questions. The pass mark is 40 and delegates who score over 50 will receive a Merit pass.
Our open courses for 2017:
- 10th & 11th April
- 30th & 31st October