The main health and safety legislation requirement for employers is to conduct suitable and sufficient risk assessments. Risk assessments form the lynchpin of health and safety management. This course puts the emphasis on practical exercises, meaning that delegates will leave with the ability to perform risk assessments in their own organisations.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the practical application of risk assessment techniques
- Understand the specific requirements of lone, pregnant and young workers
- Develop hazard identification techniques
- Categorise and evaluate risk
- Understand the requirements for monitoring and reviewing risk assessments
This is delivered as an ‘in-house course’, we will train your staff within your premises, or if it suits you better we can deliver the course at our well equipped training rooms in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, North East England, at a date and time that works for you. Please contact us for further details or for a quote for in-house training.