E-Learning: offering our clients more training options
Developed by award winning industry experts who really understand effective training delivery, our e learning has meaningful content to engage learners and ensure they get the best from their training. The developers fully understand assessment, ensuring content covers the required criteria and learning outcomes to meet both legislative and qualification requirements.
Our e-learning courses include:
- Interactive exercises/games
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading, award winning experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more.
There are many great benefits of good quality e-learning, for example:
- Courses can be completed a a learner’s own pace and when it’s convenient for you or your staff
- It reduces the need for time out of the workplace to attend training and associated costs of cover, travel and other expenses
- It can give you the fundamentals you need to enrol on a higher-level course
- It can act as a useful supplement to traditional learning, especially for revision or a blended learning approach, reducing classroom time, whilst still providing a quality learning experience.