First aiders who hold a current First Aid at Work certificate can attend a two day First Aid at Work Revalidation course to renew their certificate. This course can be taken up to 3 months before the expiry date of a current First Aid at Work certificate, or up to 28 days after the certificate expiry date.
The First Aid Revalidation course is delivered at our training rooms in Sunderland, North East England or can be delivered in-house at a client’s own site. Please note that a maximum of 12 delegates can be accommodated on this course.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of first aid
- Manage a first aid emergency situation
- Give Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), including the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Control severe blood loss
- Manage an unconscious casualty, including seizures
- Recognise the symptoms of a number of life threatening and non-life threatening conditions associated with most workplaces, including:
- anaphylactic shock
- eye injuries
- spinal injury
- temperature extremes.
There are no hidden extras in the price we charge. The course cost includes:
- All course materials including a First Aid at Work textbook
- Lunch and refreshments provided on open courses
- Successful delegates will receive an HSF Training Ltd First Aid at Work certificate , valid for 3 years.
This course can also be taken as the accredited Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work. Please contact us for costs.
Our open course dates in 2020:
- 14th & 15th January
- 20th & 21st February – sorry, places no longer available
- 4th & 5th March
- 7th & 8th July
- 29th & 30th July
- 4th& 5th August
- 18th & 19th august
- 8th & 9th September
- 1st & 2nd October
- 5th& 6th November
- 8th & 9th December.