First aiders who hold a current First Aid at Work certificate can attend a two day First Aid at Work Revalidation course to renew their certificate. This course can be taken up to 3 months before the expiry date of a current First Aid at Work certificate, or up to 28 days after the certificate expiry date.
The First Aid Revalidation course is delivered at our training rooms in Sunderland, North East England or can be delivered in-house at a client’s own site. Please note that a maximum of 12 delegates can be accommodated on this course.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of first aid
- Manage a first aid emergency situation
- Give Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), including the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Control severe blood loss
- Manage an unconscious casualty, including seizures
- Recognise the symptoms of a number of life threatening and non-life threatening conditions associated with most workplaces, including:
- anaphylactic shock
- eye injuries
- spinal injury
- temperature extremes.
The course cost includes:
- All course materials including notes
- Tea, coffee and water are provided on open courses
- Successful delegates will receive an HSF Training Ltd First Aid at Work certificate , valid for 3 years.
This course can also be taken as the accredited Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work. Please contact us for costs.
Our open course dates in 2021:
- 12th & 13th January
- 3rd & 4th February
- 9th & 10th March
- 14th & 15th April
- 19th & 20th May
- 15th & 16th June
- 6th & 7th July
- 13th & 14th July
- 2nd & 3rd August
- 17th & 18th August
- 2nd & 3rd September
- 22nd & 23rd September
- 13th & 14th October
- 3rd & 4th November
- 17th & 18th November
- 7th & 8th December
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, courses may be subject to change. We will, of course, do our best to minimise disruption to schedules and provide as much notice as possible of any amendments which become necessary.