Health & Safety courses for All Levels of Business
HSF Training Ltd provide Health & Safety courses in Sunderland Tyne & Wear. Health & Safety is important. Each year in the UK, dozens of people people lose their lives at work and hundreds of thousands more are injured or suffer from illnesses caused by their work. Effective Health & Safety training is vital within a business to prevent accidents and ill health.
The benefits of suitable training are many, including:
- Reducing financial costs from accidents and occupational ill health
- Improving staff morale, leading to lower staff turnover and increased efficiency
- Compliance with legal requirements.
Our Health & Safety courses in Sunderland range from accredited training by well respected awarding bodies such as NEBOSH, IOSH and HABC, to bespoke courses tailored to specifically suit your business’ requirements. Whatever training you need, whether basic health & safety, manual handling, fire safety or COSHH awareness to management level courses, our variety of options enables you to improve knowledge and competency amongst your employees.
In order for Health & Safety courses in Sunderland to be worthwhile and effective it needs to be enjoyable as well as informative, hence we:
- only use trainers who are well qualified and experienced in their fields
- place great emphasis on the application of knowledge gained by learners when they return to their work environment
- use a wide variety of resources to assist in the learning process
- limit group numbers to ensure that all trainees receive the attention and assistance they require in order for them to gain real benefits from their training.
The fact that we deliver effective training is borne out not only by our consistently excellent exam results but also the positive feedback repeatedly received from both trainees and their employers.
We run a number of Health & Safety courses in Sunderland throughout the year within our training rooms, which are easy to access from all areas within the North East England and are close to Newcastle and Durham. We also deliver many more courses in-house at our clients’ premises. Why not give us a call on 01915022515 or send us an email to email@example.com to discuss your training needs?