Making training relevant, informative and enjoyable.
Here at HSF Training Ltd all of our trainers and consultants are experienced professionals, some even acting as subject matter experts for awarding bodies such as HABC, so we are in a position to develop and deliver quality, suitably pitched training and advice at all levels – from induction training programmes to senior management and director training.
Being registered with highly respected awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, HABC, RSPH and CIEH means we can ensure that our systems and delivery methods are up to date, appropriate and carefully controlled and monitored.
HSF Training Ltd aim to raise the standard of Health and Safety, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, First Aid and related subjects within the workplace and to enable individuals to apply their learning and experiences effectively in their everyday working environments.
We think the best way to achieve this is by:
- Making sure you get onto the best course/ receive the right consultancy information to suit your individual business’ needs.
- Ensuring we always use professionally and technically qualified tutors and consultants who continually update their subject knowledge and training skills.
- Understanding that we all learn in different ways, being flexible and incorporating various appropriate training techniques and learning aids into our courses, including course notes, quizzes, objects and research documents.
- Providing advice that is manageable, suitable, timely and complete for that type of business.
- Identifying further training possibilities and providing information on how to practically apply what has been learnt in the classroom in the workplace.
- Making training enjoyable.
HSF Training Ltd are based in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, we cater for a wide variety of industries throughout the North East of England, the UK and internationally. Our clients range from small businesses employing a handful of individuals to multi-national corporations with thousands of employees.