The L3 HACCP course is designed for owners, managers, supervisors and HACCP team members within manufacturing, processing, catering and retail food organizations. It is also appropriate for all who inspect or audit food premises.
We deliver the L3 in HACCP course either as an open course at HSF Training Ltd’s rooms in Sunderland, or for groups of 6 or more we can deliver in your premises and adapt the course to meet your business’ HACCP procedures and structure.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Outline the role of HACCP in food production
- Know Legal obligations relating to HACCP
- List and describe the principles of HACCP
- Describe how to logically develop of a HACCP study
- Explain Hazard analysis methodology and terminology
- Identify critical control points and critical limits
- Understand Monitoring procedures
- Describe corrective action actions
- Explain suitable verification and validation of HACCP system
- Know how to Manage a HACCP system
A 2 day Level 3 Award in HACCP course, usually held in our training rooms in Sunderland, North East England, readily accessible from Durham and Newcastle. We can also offer this an an in-house course at your premises in dates to suit you.
The course ends with a multi choice examination paper.
Our open courses for 2020:
- 25th & 26th March – we are sorry, but places are no longer available on this course
- 1st & 2nd July
- 24th & 25th November.