The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an interactive Train the Trainer course and is an ideal introduction to teaching, especially for individuals currently working or who would like to work for further education colleges, local authorities, and independent training providers.
The Highfield Qualifications Level 3 Award in Education & Training is completed by successfully achieving a minimum of 12 credits, combining mandatory and optional units. Learners will have several opportunities to practice the skills learned through delivery of micro teach sessions. Assessment is through production of a portfolio of evidence.
Mandatory group A:
- Roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
Optional group B:
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals
- Facilitate learning and development for groups
Optional group C:
- Assessment in Education and Training
- The principles and practices of assessment.
Our open courses in 2020:
- We are sorry, but we do not currently have any dates scheduled for 2020. Please contact us for the options available.
To book a place online, please click here.
Alternatively, where you have several people requiring training, this course can be delivered at your premises, or we can host it for you at one of our comfortable training rooms in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, North East England, close to Durham and Newcastle. Please note that a maximum of 6 delegates can be accommodated on this course
To discuss your requirements, please call us on +44 (0)191 5022515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org