Anyone with supervisory or line management responsibilities for others will benefit from the Level 3 Award in Health & Safety, which offers an excellent broad-based foundation in health & safety principles, as well as developing skills in promoting safe working practices within their own workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify legislation relating to health & safety within the workplace, including their own roles and responsibilities with regards to safety management
- Gain an understanding of how to apply risk assessment principles in practice
- Recognise the importance of effectively supervising young workers
- Recognise hazards and controls associated with the workplace and work equipment
- Understand the principles of accident investigation and reporting in accordance with legislation
- Acquire skills to apply proactive monitoring techniques within their area of responsibility.
The Level 3 Award in Health & Safety is delivered in-house at your premises at times to suit you and tailored to meet the needs of your business. If you do not have suitable training facilities, we can host the course at our Sunderland or Billingham venues. We also offer this course as a distance learning option, ideal if you have only one or two persons requiring training.
Please contact us to find out more.