We offer the Level 4 Award in HACCP Management for Food Manufacturing and the Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management (CODEX Principles). The qualifications have been designed to meet the real needs of personnel with management roles in food businesses, internal and external auditors and will also be useful for those wishing to deliver HACCP courses at various levels.
Our lead trainer for our HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) is a subject matter expert for one of the leading awarding bodies for compliance training in the UK.
This course has HACCP development and management accountability in mind. It is designed to equip persons with adequate knowledge to ensure that companies are able to develop and implement accurate HACCP plans. It will also be useful for those wishing to teach HACCP . The course is delivered as an open course here at HSF Training Ltd in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, North East, or can be delivered in-house for businesses. Where delivered in-house we are able to tailor the content a little to link scenarios, policies and procedures to your workplace.
HACCP team leaders, core HACCP team members, technical managers, and trainers will all benefit from this course.
Explain the importance of HACCP based food safety management systems by being able to:
- Explain the HACCP approach to food safety procedures
- Review legislation relating to HACCP
Discuss the management and implementation of HACCP based procedures by being able to:
- Discuss the allocation of responsibilities and resources
- Explain the importance of effective communication
- Develop the HACCP team
- Identify staff training needs
Review the development of HACCP based procedures by being able to:
- Explain pre requisites for HACCP
- Analyse food production processes including use of end product
- Produce process flow diagrams
- Carry out hazard analysis and risk assessment in the production process
- Determine critical control points, critical limits and corrective actions
Evaluate HACCP based procedures by being able to:
- Explain documentation and record keeping procedures
- Discuss verification and review of procedures
Delegates who successfully complete the assessment will receive a Level 4 Award in
HACCP Management certificate from Highfield Qualifications.
Our open courses for 2020:
- 10th – 12th, 17th, 18th February
- 7th – 9th, 15th, 16th October.