This Level 4 HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) qualification has been developed to meet the real needs of personnel with management roles in food businesses (catering and manufacturing), internal and external auditors and will also be useful for those wishing to deliver HACCP courses at various levels.
Our lead trainer for our HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) is a subject matter expert for one of the leading awarding bodies for compliance training in the UK.
This course has HACCP development and management accountability in mind. It is designed to equip persons with adequate knowledge to ensure that companies are able to develop and implement accurate HACCP plans. It will also be useful for those wishing to teach HACCP . The course is delivered as an open course here at HSF Training Ltd in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, North East, or can be delivered in-house for businesses. Where delivered in-house we are able to tailor the content a little to link scenarios, policies and procedures to your workplace.
HACCP team leaders, core HACCP team members, technical managers, and trainers will all benefit from this course.
Explain the importance of HACCP based food safety management systems by being able to:
- Explain the HACCP approach to food safety procedures
- Review legislation relating to HACCP
Discuss the management and implementation of HACCP based procedures by being able to:
- Discuss the allocation of responsibilities and resources
- Explain the importance of effective communication
- Develop the HACCP team
- Identify staff training needs
Review the development of HACCP based procedures by being able to:
- Explain pre requisites for HACCP
- Analyse food production processes including use of end product
- Produce process flow diagrams
- Carry out hazard analysis and risk assessment in the production process
- Determine critical control points, critical limits and corrective actions
Evaluate HACCP based procedures by being able to:
- Explain documentation and record keeping procedures
- Discuss verification and review of procedures
Delegates who successfully complete the assessment will receive a Level 4 Award in HACCP Management certificate from Highfield Qualifications.
Our open courses for 2021:
- 22nd – 25th February & 1st March
- 25th & 26th, 30th & 31st March, 9th April
- 19th-21st, 26th & 27th October
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, courses may be subject to change. We will, of course, do our best to minimise disruption to schedules, provide as much notice as possible of any amendments which become necessary and, where possible, offer alternative arrangements such as Zoom delivery or e learning with the option to sit an exam at a later date.