NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety
NEBOSH’s qualifications are respected around the world and are recognised by many employers, inspectors and others in the field of health and safety.
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety is specifically designed for those with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry and highlights the importance of process safety management.
Delivered through a mixture of tutor led discussions and case studies, this qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both on- and off-shore.
The course content includes:
- Health, safety and environmental management in context
- Hazards inherent in the extraction, storage and processing of raw materials and products
- Hydrocarbon process safety
- Logistics and transport operations
- Fire protection and emergency response.
Assessment is by means of a 2 hour written examination.
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety course is usually delivedy at your premises at times to suit your business.