Helping you make sense of your obligations
For many businesses, making sense of legal requirements for health and safety or food safety can seem overwhelming. We don’t believe in trying to sell you things you don’t need and unnecessarily increasing the cost of compliance by telling you it will take longer than necessary. Our consultancy service means we’ll come and have a chat, assess your requirements, then help you to develop your own systems, implement them and keep them up to date.
Our Health and Safety Consultants are all OSHCR registered consultants and IOSH Chartered Safety & Health Practitioners. Our Food Safety, Hygiene and HACCP Consultants are members or fellows of appropriate organisations such as the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health. Our Consultants also act as subject matter experts for a number of leading awarding bodies.
Here are just a few of the areas that our consultancy services can assist your company with:
- Preparation of safety policies
- Developing and conducting risk assessments
- Safety audits and inspections – both internal and second party
- Accident investigations
- Manual handling
- Training analysis
- Visual display screen/ergonomic analysis
- Improvement/prohibition compliance
- Fire safety
- Safe systems of work
- Violence at work
- Noise at work
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) system development
- Food Safety audits & inspections
- Environmental Management
- Development of bespoke training courses.
We are based in Sunderland, North East England, close to Newcastle and Durham, and deliver consultancy to a wide variety of clients from throughout the UK and overseas.