From the A19:
- From the A19, take the A1231 towards Sunderland City Centre. (If heading northbound, this will be the third exit on the roundabout, i.e. right. If heading southbound, this will be the first exit, i.e. left.)
- Cross the first 2 roundabouts.
- Just before the third roundabout, you will pass under a footbridge. At this roundabout (Evans Halshaw is on the left of the roundabout) take a right on to Colima Avenue.
- At the small roundabout, take the first exit (left). You will then pass a retail park (Hylton Riverside Retail Park) on your left.
- Continue straight along this road, under the suspension bridge slip road. Travel for about 1 mile – you will pass Bristol Street Motors on your right. Continue for about another 200 metres, and then take the next right onto West Quay Road.
- Travel straight across the mini roundabout onto Austin Boulevard. Munchies Deli and Brims Construction are on your left.
- Drive past these and parking is ahead of you on your right, overlooking the river.
- Head north over the Queen Alexandra Bridge.
- Take the first slip road on the left (at the traffic lights). You will pass Jamie’s Tiles on your left.
- Take the second exit on the left onto West Quay Road.
- Travel straight across the mini roundabout onto Austin Boulevard, Munchies Deli and Brims Construction are on your left. Drive past these and parking is ahead of you on your right.
By Public Transport
Our premises can be reached by travelling to the Sunderland Interchange then changing and using either bus or Metro.
The closest bus stop is at the top of West Quay Road.
The closest Metro Station is Pallion. Once you have alighted, head for the Queen Alexandra Bridge and follow the instructions as above for cars travelling from Sunderland.
Please contact us or your local travel provider for bus timetables and route maps and a map of local Metro Stations. If you plan to use public transport, please remember to contact your local travel provider prior to travel to ensure services are running as scheduled.