We know that many of you have urgent first aid training requirements but also valid concerns about safety on courses and face to face training is not currently appropriate.
This is what we are going to do to keep both learners and trainers safe and to maintain social distancing measures once the current lockdown restrictions are eased.
- Provide each learner with their own fully disinfected CPR manikin with new lungs for their exclusive use throughout the course,
- Provide each learner with disinfectant wipes, face shield, gloves (and any other appropriate PPE)
- Provide a fully cleansable anatomical manikin for recovery position and control of bleeding assessments
- Keep class numbers to a maximum of 6 persons, to allow sufficient space between learners both in the classroom and in breakout areas
- Schedule more first aid training dates to accommodate demand
- Offer an e learning option for the 3 day First Aid at Work course, so learners only need to attend 2 days of classroom session.
As soon as we are able, we will update our website with available training dates. Please note that training can also be delivered at your site, provided there is sufficient space available to maintain the distancing requirements.