We have approval to deliver both classroom and Zoom sessions which, along with NEBOSH’s current Open Book Exam format, ensures minimal interruption to your learning experience.
Spring 2021 dates:
22nd, 29th March;
6th, 12th, 19th, 26th April;
4th, 10th, 17th, 24th May;
exam 9th June.
Only £1250 + VAT per person
This includes training delivery by experienced Gold Learning Partner tutors, all course materials (including NEBOSH recommended text), training sessions, exam registration fees and a NEBOSH National General Certificate for learners who successfully complete the assessments. We also include access to support and further resources through a dedicated Google classroom.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book a place.
Relevant to every workplace, the NEBOSH National General Certificate is ideal for managers, supervisor, anybody with health and safety management responsibilities and those embarking on a health and safety career.
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, the course covers:
- How to effectively manage health and safety.
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards.
- How to measure if you’ve been successful.
- The UK’s key legal requirements.
Risk assessment is a key part of the qualification. Through study & workplace application, successful learners will be able to:
- Confidently carry out risk assessments.
- Develop and implement detailed action plans.
- Manage and minimise workplace risks.
- Support and develop their company’s health and safety culture.
Further course dates are available in 2021:
– 6th-10th, 13th-17th September, exam date tbc
– 20th, 27th September; 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th October; 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd November; exam date tbc.