This Emergency First Aid at Work course is an excellent introduction to First Aid techniques. The Emergency First Aid at Work training course is ideal for those who have been identified as requiring a basic level of first aid knowledge by their employer’s first aid needs assessment, or for anyone with an interest in learning basic life saving skills.
This is an informative course set in a relaxed and positive atmosphere, encouraging delegate participation in practical exercises simulating emergency situations. It can be delivered at your premises, or at one of our training rooms in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, North East England, close to Durham or Newcastle. Please note that a maximum of 12 delegates can be accommodated on this course.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the aims of first aid
- Manage a first aid emergency situation
- Give Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), including the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Control severe blood loss
- Manage an unconscious casualty
- Recognise the symptoms of a number of life threatening and non-life threatening conditions associated with most workplaces.
Successful delegates will receive an HSF Training Ltd Emergency First Aid at Work certificate, which is valid for 3 years from the date the training took place.
This course can also be taken as the accredited Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work. Please contact us for costs.
Our open course dates for 2020:
- 13th January
- 19th February – sorry, places no longer available
- 3rd March
- 6th April
- 13th May
- 8th June
- 6th July
- 3rd August
- 1st September
- 30th September
- 4th November
- 7th December