Risk Assessment Training
Health and safety legislation requires employers to conduct suitable and sufficient risk assessments. Risk assessments should not be simply paperwork exercises – they are an essential part of effective health and safety management. Risk assessment training assists anyone involved in risk assessments, whether conducting or reviewing them, to ensure they understand the steps to successful and effective workplace risk assessments.
We deliver risk assessment training as in-house courses and work closely with clients to develop content relevant to their business requirements. Example contents include:
- The practical application of risk assessment techniques
- The specific requirements of lone, pregnant and young workers
- Developing hazard identification techniques
- Categorising and evaluating risk
- The requirements for monitoring and reviewing risk assessments
We also offer the Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment and Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment courses.
We can host the course at our well equipped training rooms in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, North East England, at a date and time that works for you, subject to room availability. Please contact us for further details or for a quote for in-house training.